Friday, July 25, 2008

More Family Reunion

Four-wheeling. No, I am not very good at it as is probably apparent from this picture. I had the automatic 4-wheeler and both kids still ended up with Daddy by the end of the ride! Sheesh! I'm not THAT bad! Playing the "cut open the chocolate and try to eat it with the knives while wearing socks on your hands" game.
Sleepy on the boat with Aunt Camilla.
LOVE that water!
DONUTS! Yum! Thanks Mom and Melody! (Congratulations Melody on your mission call to Paraguay, by the way! The Paraguaians(?) and/or missionaries will certainly love you if you make these for them!

2 comments:

JnR said...

Your family reunion does look like lots of fun! Love the water picture of Matthew. And wow those donuts!

teamw said...

How could you NOT have fun with the Lynes fam? Carlton MIGHT be hurn knowing he wasn't invited, especially when it comes to the Lynes cooking... :)