Friday, July 25, 2008
Lynes' Family Reunion 2008
Last weekend we all headed up to Evanston, WY to the Diamond X Ranch where we played, laughed, got sunburned, and ate way too much for our Lynes' family reunion! It was a great time and the Ranch house was awesome! There were horses (and cows, but they're not as cool) just wandering around and one dropped a foal in the front yard the last day we were there! VERY cool! Too bad I didn't take any pictures of them! But I DID take pictures of us in our matching T-shirts and hats. Here's the gang!
Our fam looking very attractive.
Cousins! Cute cousin Jason (whom Matthew and Nicole LOVE) on the front steps with Matthew and Nicole.
Breakfast time.
Water balloon volleyball: Matthew was our "balloon boy" and delivered new water balloons as fast as his little legs could carry him for our whole game. It was quite a workout, I'm sure, because Mommy and Daddy broke almost every single one they tried to catch (our water balloon volleybal skills are a little rusty!)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Check your email, please.
Okay that sounds like a fun family reunion, I honestly wish I was a part of your family right now! Let alone I would have a cool new shirt and hat!
I guess I forgot that besides Jason, Matthew and Nicole are the only grandkids!
What a cute family! Love the matching shirts too. Very cool!
You all are stylin'. You'd never catch Nate's family in matching T-shirts and hats. I had to read your blog to find out about Melody's mission call. Any other family news I missed?
Post a Comment