Wednesday, July 2, 2008
What a body!
The other day someone was over and Matthew came out of the bathroom where he had been getting ready for bed stark naked! So, while helping him put on some clothes, I told him that he couldn't just come out naked and let people see him. To which he replied, "But. . . I have a beautiful body and I want to show it to people!" Well, at least the boy has self confidence! We'll work on the rest. I don't think Nicole is quite that self aware yet but I am sure she will be soon and I'm sure she'll have the same opinion of herself that Matthew does of himself!
I couldn't resist putting these pictures on! Looking at her just makes me smile!
The most cleavage she's ever going to have in her life.
Nice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
as I've told you before, just looking at her makes me smile too! She is adorable. Her hair is getting to be so pretty around those chubby cheeks too!
She makes me smile too (as well as Matthew) that's why I love seeing new blog posts.
Matthew just cracks me up, what a guy! And love the last picture of Nicole, people pay millions to have mud baths!
jenny...I am laughing so hard about that "matthewism". you've got the cutest kids!
Post a Comment