Since I know you will be checking I have dedicated this one to you! And since you have not seen Nicole in real life for a long time I thought I would bring a little of her to you! Get better soon!
Nicole spends a fair amount of time eating, as you can see by the fact that we have 3 videos of her doing it! Here she is cooling off her hot dog.
We must have had a REAL good meal that day - can't remember what it was. . . I think there might have been ketchup involved.
The uncles trying to get her to make faces!
2 comments:
Oh thank you so much! I did enjoy that, Nicole is so cute! I love her pigtails, does she love hot dogs as much as Matthew?
Jenny,
I found your blog on Natalie Wright's blog. Your kids are adorable! It's so fun to be able to keep up with old friends and see how everyone is doing. We'll have to catch up sometime!
-Liz (Bullough) Kump
(our blog is lizandcraig.blogspot.com if you are interested)
Post a Comment