I agree with Carmen - you may all have already done this but it IS fun. So if you've got a memory, great! If not, here's a picture for you to look at!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember. You can include Woodson or the kids.
2. Next, repost these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It is actually pretty funny to see the responses.
6 comments:
Sorry to say I don't know Jenny very well, but remember getting to know her a little better playing volleyball during a Christmas break.
Well--Woodson, or should I say Woody, which one should I mention?! One of the more memorable ones is my first and only time to teepee a house. There I was dutifully studying for the ACT when in come waltzing Woodson, Leon, Eric and a few others. After distracting me from my hard efforts of preparing for the ACT early the next morning, they were astonished to find I have never teppeed and convince me to go with them. Needless to say, Woodson gave good instructions and informed me I was the get away driver. After decorating, I got into the Lynes fancy station wagon, the rest of the group jumped in yelling "gun it". I must say the station wagon "gunned" very well. Only to be told to stop--as we had forgotten Eric--who came crashing into the door as I had slammed on the brakes. (It was quite a loud smack--sneakers and gravel don't mix.) We were chased, but not caught. The next morning I reluctantly got up for my ACT test--by the third section I had tears running down my face because I was so tired?!
We have so many fond memories of jenny and woodson...
where to start? remember the Easter we dyed eggs and hid the 4 times so we could all have our turn hidding?
remember when we were all still technicaly single and haning out at the house, those were always good times.
remember going to the UT lake
I could go on,and I'm sure Carlton could too.
we'll post again when Carlton is home to contribute.
Jenny - taking about how important a pony tail holder is in our lives...during a visiting teaching interview
and my new favorite memory of Woodson - taking their kids to the swimming pool for fun in the sun with the rest of the moms and kids because Jenny was sick.
Well, we hope to have a really GREAT new memory with you guys soon...but for now I do have to agree with Mauri - what a super husband you have to let you get some rest! And of course the wasatch back, even though you weren't in the cool van :)
Well, we remember the first time we met Jenny at a BYU women's b-ball game. You were with Adam and we were asking him about setting Woodson up with a girl we knew....... we've talked about this oh so many times... the good ol' days.
Hey Jenny. It looks like you have had a blast doing tons this summer. Erin told me about the "Lion" and the "Lines" story. I love it!
Post a Comment