Friday, August 1, 2008

Sunday Afternoons

Here is an example of how little there is to do in the way of toys at our house. Recently, one Sunday afternoon, I looked up from doing something that I'm sure was extremely productive to find Nicole wearing some pink underwear she had found. I guess she decided they would make a good shirt. Obviously I didn't take them off right away because she had time to sneak into the kitchen, rifle through the baking cupboard, and find what she was looking for. . . here she is attempting the get-away with the bag of chocolate chips! That's Woodson's arm as he tried to grab her. After she got away from Daddy she came to me, wanting me to open them!
I think she really thought I would do it!
Just thought I would capture the following special moment on film. Here she is a few minutes later, still wearing the underwear, pooping. What gives her away: the facial expression or the death grip on the bench? Meanwhile, here was Matthew. . . we really need to get some more toys.

5 comments:

JnR said...

Nicole's dress is really cute, I think she just thought it needed a little pink to go with it!

And that is so cute that she is running away with the chips just to see if you will open them!

As for Matthew who doesn't like a basket helmet?

Ashley said...

Leon wants to know where she found Woodson's underwear?

Kirstine said...

That was just a laugh right out loud.

julie said...

I always pictured Woodson as more of a purple paisley kind of guy.

Parkinson Family said...

okay, so when she makes that face in nursery, i'll make sure to go and get you, lol