Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter Morning

You'll notice the Easter Bunny tried to include little pictures of Jesus in the Easter baskets to remind my children of the true meaning of Easter. Fat chance. They were promptly set aside. There was also a little picture of the resurrected Savior in the trail of candy that lead to their baskets. That got stepped on during the rush to stuff every little piece of candy in the candy trail into their greedy little mouths. I think I'll ask the Easter bunny to come on Saturday next year. I think Nicole had a death grip on that chocolate bunny.
Oh, the Easter dress and tie, which, by the way, was only chosen because I happened to mention that it was a "power" tie.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

"power tie" eh?! I'll have to remember that one for sure :) I also have decided that starting next year the Easter bunny will be coming to our house on Friday night - just remind me when it comes around as I will probably have forgotten :)

Ashley said...

Your posts are hilarious. Just this year, I've heard of two families who ask the Easter bunny to come on Saturday. I think it's a good idea. Your kids are so adorable.