I have decided costumes are better than toys. Hurray for Aunt Heilala who donated all her kids' old costumes to us! Nicole and her friend Grace thoroughly enjoyed them!

And what cute elephants they made!

I don't know how in the world we ended up with three elephant costumes! We could start a circus! At least with the addition of a lion we had enough for everyone the other day! And some of the sounds coming from them were quite realistic! It was great entertainment for them AND us!
5 comments:
Those costumes are awesome!!! I'm sure they will provide hours and hours of entertainment. :)
We used to have that elephant costume, too. My kids loved it, but it was like a 2T.
Sooooooo cute! Mike and I were talking about Nicole this morning and saying how we think Bailey will be cute and sassy like her.
Don't let those kids make those realistic elephant sounds around my girls, or else there will be frightened crying going on!
so fun and so cute!
but i don't think i've seen any prego pics of you yet, and you only have 66 days left!
how exciting!!!
Post a Comment