Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Wheeler Farms
After doing our budget the other day I began searching for cheap, or rather, FREE family activities! Thus, we set out for Wheeler Farms last week.
Thank goodness the farm included some random construction equipment! DEFINITELY added to the appeal of the farm for us.
Refusing to wear a coat at first.

Chasing ducks.
I would have preferred to splurge on the 50 cents to buy duck food so maybe they would have come to us but Woodson was suddenly very firm on the whole not "wasting" money thing! So naturally I joined in the chase too but I will not post the video of that. . . there is something so embarrassing about a screaming pregnant woman chasing ducks. At least when you're that woman.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh dang! I would have LOVED to see that video :)
Post a Comment