Don't you just love Easter? I told Woodson the other day that it was one of the "major" holidays and he immediately said "No, it's not! You don't even get work off for it!" That's when I had to remind him that Easter is always on a Sunday! I still don't think he has the same fondness for it that I do but it's either growing on him or he just knows me well because he hid eggs for me to find without me even asking this year! I will admit I HAVE to have the "who can hide the eggs better" contest with him each year! (P.S., I am UNSTOPPABLE! I consider myself the winner every year!)
I also love all the hoopla for the kids! The day before Easter we went over to Grandma and Grandpa Dean's neighborhood for their neighborhood Easter egg hunt. It has always been and continues to be a hit! Here it is:
Waiting with Grandpa Dean.
3 comments:
THey look like they had so much fun! I really want to see your Hawaii pictures too. :)
What cute kids and getting so big. Can't wait to see the pictures next year with the new one.
It looks like a blast. I wish my girls could have gone this year. Easter was very low key at our house this year.
Post a Comment