Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Let's Go Fly a Kite!
It has been perfect kite-flying weather this fall so a few days ago we headed out - to the backyard - to fly a kite! We have actually had this kite for a months but never flown it so it was high time! Here is a picture of one of our successful flights - you can't really see it, but it is a very fancy Lightning McQueen kite that I put together myself (let's be honest, when I carried it outside I didn't think it would actually ever get off the ground) Woodson made a few minor adjustments and look at it go! Only quirk was that it seemed to gravitate toward our neighbors' weeds every time it flew!
Matthew was in charge of "flying" the kite. He took his job very seriously.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment