They also had kittens that the kids loved just about as much as the pumpkins!
So proud of his big pumpkin! I don't think he cared/realized that it was mostly green!

So proud of his big pumpkin! I don't think he cared/realized that it was mostly green!
When we got home from our successful pumpkin picking trip and as I was getting ready to begin the pumpkin carving ceremony, Woodson asked, "You're not planning on actually CARVING those pumpkins, are you?" Well, yes, actually I was but anyone who comes to our house will notice who won that discussion when they see our stack of COLORED pumpkins on the front porch. The washable markers didn't really do a very good job on the pumpkins but luckily we had some old colorful buttons and a hot glue gun! Thanks to all those who contributed to me finally investing in one last year - every time I use it (which is approximately once every couple months!) I am very grateful to have it!
2 comments:
Good thing you have friends that helped you realize the importance of a good glue gun. I have a couple extra in my food storage.
Natalie
I love the pictures of your family. Matthew just realizes it's trendy to "go green"!
Post a Comment