Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hiking in the Mountains

On Saturday we went "hiking in the mountains." On our drive through the Alpine Loop we stopped at Mutual Dell and hiked around some of the trails, finding sticks, fighting weeds/bad guys, and tracking bears. As Matthew said, it was "the most fun ever!" You can tell he was having a good time in this first picture. I had just told a really super funny joke about why the chicken crossed the road.
Here's Nicole with a really cool stick (aka sword).

A little smoochin' at our picnic. We dined on apples, Ritz crackers, graham crackers, raisins and a dessert of M&M's. All of the important food groups!


It's so nice when they love each other!


Un guard! (is that even remotely close to how you spell it?)


The trails were beautiful! But not as beautiful as US! (Woodson is supposed to say!)


SOOOO excited!

Daddy and Nicole climbing on rocks.






2 comments:

Sabrina said...

Hey Jenny,
This is Kristine from grad school. Just thought I'd say hi. I saw your blog on Traci's list of friends. You have a cute family! Time passes so fast. I remember looking at pictures of your son at our ASHA certification test. Glad to see you are doing well!

Ashley said...

So cute! Dare I say, a model family, out for their photo shoot!!!