Wednesday, November 12, 2008
WoooHooo! Look who turned 2!
On October 24 our little beauty queen turned 2 and oh, how she enjoyed her birthday party! She still talks about it any time anyone else has a birthday and thinks it's hers all over again! Here she is strutting her stuff in some of her new birthday finery - sunglasses, a purse (this has become a FAVORITE) and ducky slippers!
Opening presents - another purse (also a favorite). She loved ALL her presents. . . and her cake. . . and the attention!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh, happy birthday, Nicole! I love 2 year olds. It is such a fun age when they aren't throwing tantrums!
Cute, cute! I'm glad she had a great birthday. I should warn you, the next time we are at your house Mia will most likely try to take the slippers and keep them for her own - the girl is OBSESSED with all things duck!
We need to hang out!
I remember when we came to see you guys and little Nicole was just a new born! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Nicole!
She is a cutie, good thing she has an older brother for the comming years :)
What a doll! And she sounds just like a perfect little girl - adoring attention, cake, and purses. We can't wait to see her, and the rest of you, in a few weeks.
Post a Comment