Tuesday, April 29, 2008
More of a good thing
Ok, I am so excited that that last one worked that I am putting one more! This is my favorite part and really, can you beat Angela Lansbury dancing and singing while doing a little hocus pocus? It just makes me happy to watch. If you have never seen this movie, I am sure this tantalizing little tidbit will have you rushing to the library to rent it. . . or else you will just think it is REALLY weird. P.S. Turn off my music at the bottom so you can hear ALL the words!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeahhh... that didn't do it for me.What movie is this?!??! If you want to come over and borow a MODERN movie for Matthew just give me a call. That one was creepy. Ha!
I haven't seen that movie forever!!!!!!! I just read your whole blog and wanted to comment on every single post but figured that would be silly and take way too long. I love all the videos, Matthew and Nicole are growing up so fast! love the one of you 'boarding' awesome. Have to love the Alma the younger one too. And Nicole with Matthew's toys, so glad you have a blog! Although it does need an update!!!! Hope you had a great Mother's day!
Post a Comment