Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Feeding the Ducks

One of our favorite things to do is go feed the ducks over at the pond. We take as much bread as I feel I want to waste and Matthew throws huge chunks to these greedy ducks that I am sure are going to choke one day on the gargantuan pieces! Here is an action photo of him feeding them. He tries as hard as he can to get them to come to him, including calling them, "Here ducky, ducky! Come HERE ducky!" They keep their distance, though. Smart ducks.














Here Matthew and Nicole are "feeding the ducks." I put that in quotes because none of Nicole's bread ever actually reaches the ducks. . . or the water. Every piece I give her goes straight into her own mouth!

1 comment:

teamw said...

What a great family activity!! the ducks in GA are not as timid. We usually end up backing up and then near a full sprint to avoid their attacks.