Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Bean Museum



Recently we went to the Bean Museum down at BYU with our friends, the Seitzingers. It was so much fun and there were so many cool animals to look at - especially ones I never knew existed! Matthew and Ian's favorite was either the crocodile, which they kept going back to, or this bear, for obvious reasons. I have no idea how little boys become so violent! I certainly don't encourage it! :) Nicole's favorite thing was just running around as fast as she could. She must have been enjoying a sense of freedom because she wouldn't come when anyone called her. We're lucky we got her to stand still for this picture!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Great idea! We'll have to go check it out. Have you guys tried Cabela's? Jason loved the fish tanks and the other stuffed animals. I'm always looking for outs!!