Friday, April 11, 2008
My latest find
For those of you who have been to Costco (in Lehi) lately, you may have noticed the stand along the main aisle when you come in full of really cute modest dresses. For those of you who haven't, you should go! Obviously I have been to Costco a few too many times this week because I have had time to look through them, go home and think about it, come back and see what new ones came in, try some on, and finally purchase! They are super cute and really good prices! I tried to include a picture from their web site but apparently I am not that blog-proficient because it didn't work. Anyway, I thought I would share their website in case anyone was looking for a dress and wanted to check it out. It is mikarose.com FYI: the prices online are more expensive than at Costco. The ones I liked were all about $15-20 cheaper at Costco ($28-$35) and they are only there till April 20th! After that they will be going to some Costco up in Salt Lake. The designer/owner of the company was there when I went and she was SO cute and helpful I thought I would give a little plug for her stuff! So hopefully some of you enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I was just there on Wednesday or Thursday and yes they are darling and very reasonable.
man! I wish I was there, I am in desperate need of a good dress. My brother in law is getting married 5 days after we get home and I have NOTHING to wear! AGH!
Post a Comment