Thursday, June 11, 2009
Homeless
So about 2 weeks ago. . . or was it less?. . . some people came to look at the house. No big deal, it helps me keep it really REALLY clean - like I normally never would - not all at once, at least! I didn't think anything about it until Woodson texted me the next day that they had made an offer. Things have gone really fast and apparently we are set to close on the 30th of this month - assuming everything goes as planned. As some of you know, I am none too happy about this sudden change! I just barely made a nursery for the first time in my life for goodness sake! (see last post!) I am going to get to enjoy if for all of about a month! Grrrrr. Anyway, we are hoping to start building up the street as soon as the sale closes. Unfortunately, we will be homeless for about 6 months while building unless I can find us a place to rent in the meantime. So. . . help! If anyone knows of any nice places - preferably around here - please share! As I anticipate possible going into labor some time soon I would love the security of knowing we have a place to live when I bring our baby home! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Wow! Isn't it crazy how things work out in life. Good luck with everything.
WHAT?! Oh Jenny! I hope it all works out soon for you guys. I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly for you also.
The house a couple doors down from us is for rent. The previous renters just moved out a couple of weeks ago.
I'm sure you could find a place in our ward, IF you guys really wanted too.hee!hee!hee!
HUH? Why did you sell your house? Where did I miss that one?
Congrats on selling your house. How exciting!
congrats on selling so quickly!!! bummer about your nursery, it is so cute. good luck finding a place! I agree with Maggie, move to our ward for the time being!!!
oh and PS, you barely look pregnant. You and Lindsey Parkinson make the rest of us look like whales.
Post a Comment