Sunday, May 24, 2009

Third time's a charm!

This post is for all those of you who know that our first two children spent their babyhoods (?) in a pack and play in the closet or the living room! You can now breath more easily! I am apparently turning over a new leaf now that we have a house and we moved the other two kids upstairs! I actually made a "nursery" for this baby! She is going to be so spoiled! Part of me wanted to just put her in the pack and play in my closet because it was good enough for the other kids! But I got sucked in to the possibilites! At first I was really scared about the color we painted the walls but it has grown on me and now I like it and as long as I don't go in too many more friends' houses and look at their babies' rooms, I am content with my first attempt at decorating a room! So here it is! Don't tell me if you don't like it. I am too proud of my efforts!


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute, Jenny. Much better than a closet!

Katie Lane said...

Way way cute. i love the black and blue. hey my kids sleep in a pack-n-play in our closet for about 6 months, don't feel bad! it's quiet and dark, perfect for little babes.

Jess said...

ADORABLE!!! Very impressed! Maybe you won't here the little noises as much now :)

Kristin said...

I love your nursery! I am in the middle of trying to create my own new nursery and am not sure what to do. I hope it turns out as cute as yours.

Brandi said...

The nursery really does looks great! I love the little rocking chair! We are so excited for Bailey to have another cousin so close to her age!

Ashley said...

I love it! Way to be brave and go for it Jenny!! It looks so good!

Carmen said...

Good Job Jenny, I am impressed! I still think the closet is fine.

Carmen said...

By the way, I can't keep up with you, blogging every day. When did this happen? All so cute!

julie said...

Your other kids are going to look back on this and say that this third baby is your favorite, and you spoiled her before she was even born! The nursery looks great, by the way. I can't wait to see it in person.

teamw said...

I LOVE IT!!!! it looks WAY WAY WAY better than either of the boys bedrooms I have tried to put together. Next time I have to pick colors I am calling YOU!