The best way to spend Sunday afternoon! Happy Father's Day!

Nicole loves her baby sister.

The head shot. You'll notice her expression doesn't change much from picture to picture.

Anya and Grandpa Dean

Anya with Grandma and Grandpa Dean

Matthew snuggling Anya.
13 comments:
She's such a cutie!!! Glad everything went so well.
Congrats!!! She is beautiful!!
In the 3rd picture down she looks just like Woodson! I've seen that facial expression before! She is so cute and I really want to see her, but I'm staying away until I'm sure I'm not getting a sinus infection. Glad you're doing well!
She really is adorable, and in one of those pictures she looks just like Nicole to me!
Congrats on the new baby and good luck with the move. I enjoy keeping up with your family through your blog. This is Angela Moulton by the way!
Congrats! She looks just like Nicole! Oh I had my baby exactly a week before you. :)
What a cute, sweet little girl!! I bet she gets so much love! I can not wait to meet her!! Those pictures are great!
awww...shes adorable!! congratulations!!
She is so beautiful! I love that hair.
She is absolutely beautiful. Congratulations! Matthew and Nicole look so happy. I'm sure they are very helpful. Pictures with babies sleeping on daddies are the best.
Congratulations, Jenny! She is adorable. I love the picture with your dad...her lips are so cute! I envy you not being pregnant anymore...
Adorable! I love the pictures with Nicole and her. Glad it went well.
Congrats! Another beautiful child! They are all growing up so fast!
Post a Comment