Saturday, June 20, 2009
Anya Namoe Lynes
I don't know why these pictures always load backwards! Oh well! Here are all the kids - at home with Grandma Lynes! This story was one of the few moments when Anya actually stayed awake for something! She arrived Wednesday at 12:08 and weighed in at 7 lbs 14 oz and was 20 in long.
All ready to go home!
Admiring our new little sister
We couldn't get one single picture of all of them together where they all looked normal!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Anya is adorable, love her thick, dark hair and her name! Good work Mama!
AWW! I just LOVE her. She is absolutely beautiful!
Congrats on Anya. She is beautiful with lots of hair. Good luck with the move and the new house.
So cute! Such adorable hair : ) Congrats, I am so excited for you guys!
I'm so happy she's finally here and you are all doing well. She is SO cute. I can't wait for her and all of you to be our neighbors!
Congratulations! She is adorable! Let us know when you need help with the move, or I will call and just find out!!! Love ya!
Your kids are so cute! Congratulations on the new little one and good luck with the move.
So so adorable! We are excited to see all of you this coming week!
Congratulations! She is so adorable. I love the chubs and all that hair. My kids always have hair when they are born but I think only Hannah had that much. Memories. Only 10 more weeks til we get to hold our new little girl in our arms!
Cute babies:) I thought that Nicole was Kate in the picture with here an Anya
cute name....great pictures!!
Congrats you guys! She is beautiful! Can't wait to see her in person!
What a beautiful baby! Congrats and good luck :)
Congrats! She is beautiful and I love her name. You seriously have the cutest kids. THE CUTEST kids.
Post a Comment