Friday, May 22, 2009
Mud. . . friends. . . mostly mud.
I love when my children have fun. I love that most of their clothes this year are either old or from DI because I learned from last year. They may never look like those kids I see at the grocery store with the perfectly coordinated outfit, exquisitely coiffed hair and darling hair accessories, but at least I know they are having a good time! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
SO FUN!!!
My youngest is in love with dirt and mud! We are the same way about clothes around here. The kids might have one or two nicer outfits but everything else is cheap and ready to be ruined at the first wearing!
I love mud. Those pictures bring back lots of childhood memories. And some newer recent memories of the boys... who needs toys?!!
Ella was looking at the mud with me and she kept saying "oh my gosh, mom oh my gosh" like she never gets dirty. I think she secretly wished it were her in the mud.
Love it!
Post a Comment