Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Do we love babies?

Well, what do you think? Are we excited for our baby to come? All I know is I have faded to the background and have become no more than the carrier of the baby. Nicole feeds "the baby" by spooning things into my mouth. She invites "the baby" to go places instead of me. We all look at "our baby" online each week to see how she is progressing (alright, that one has help from me).
But nonetheless, I am grateful to all our friends and relatives who allow my children to fawn all over their babies. Thank you. Thank you. Hopefully the practice will allow our baby to survive infancy.









3 comments:

Ashley said...

I can't wait to see what your new baby looks like. And I imagine Matthew and Nicole will love, love, love her all the time. Do you have a name yet?

Brandi said...

Jenny, Mike and I had to laugh when we read that Nicole likes to feed the baby by giving you food and invites the baby to go places. It will be fun when she actually gets to see the baby. We love reading your blog!

Lindsey said...

Whos that cute baby at the top that Matthew is holding?