Thursday, January 22, 2009
Baby Time!
Ok, so as most of you have probably noticed from the baby counter on our blog (if not, scan to the right) we are pregnant! Sorry, I have no pictures to post with this, at least none I would willingly put on here. We are currently 18 weeks and will find out what the baby is on Feb. 2nd. Matthew wants a boy and said a prayer today asking Heavenly Father to "make the baby come out a boy." He also wants to name it "Zacky" after one of the dragons on Dragon Tales. Tempting. Nicole wants a girl. Matthew says girl babies aren't as cute as boy babies but we'll still love it. . . just not as much. We'll just have to wait and see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congrats! Three is a challenge, but fun. I was just thinking at Jenn's baby shower how thin you looked, NOT FAIR, I would have never guess you were pregnant!!
Congrats! I don't know if you've heard but I'm expecting too. I'll be 18 weeks along tomorrow. I find out what the kid is on the 3rd! Yay!
Congratulations Jenny and Woodson! That's great. Good luck with everything. One of the last times I saw you was at your shower for Matthew. Crazy long time. You'll do great!
Congrats!! That is so exciting : )
congratulations!
Post a Comment