
A few weeks ago we went to the zoo with our friends the Abeggs and the Seitzingers! It was our first zoo experience ever and quite the day! I think next time we will go earlier in the day when it is not so hot and we will also pick a day that is not "zoo field trip day" for all the elementary schools in Salt Lake and Utah counties. Here are Josh and Grace Abegg, Matthew, and Ian Seitzinger in front of some alligators - Matthew's favorite animal we saw. I think Matthew has a wedgie in this picture.

I think the Zoofari train ride was definitely one of the highlights of the day (along with snack time, which I didn't get a picture of!) Matthew loved that it was a "real" train!

It was a VERY hot day and Nicole helped herself to a LOT of water. In fact, drinking was all she wanted to do while the other kids played on some toys!

Matthew on the BEST animal ever!

What a fun day! This was a cute pose right as we were heading out. Nicole was asleep in the stroller and I caught this cute shot right before the exhausting marathon walk up the hill to the cars! I think these tigers were just as good as the real one who was sleeping the whole day!
3 comments:
The Zoo can be so fun, I haven't been forever, I think I've only been to Hogle Zoo once. Matthew and Nicole are so cute! Has Matthew seen the Crocodile hunter?
What a good mom! Taking them to the zoo! I wish we had a nearby zoo. I guess there are cows and goats around....
M & N are very cute and growing so fast.
Looks like so much fun! We'll have to get there sometime this summer. Loved the wedgy photo..lol.
Post a Comment