Sunday, June 1, 2008

Waiting for Cookies to Bake

Today the kids and I made cookies. It was so much fun! I can't remember the last time we had such a good time baking together! I think it was because I was trying to enjoy the "doing" rather than the "getting it done." Thanks last week's RS lesson! The kids really enjoyed it too but apparently we don't do much other fun stuff at our house because this is how they spent the majority of the next 11 minutes!

5 comments:

The Hungry Homemaker said...

Haha, I totally have the same picture of Tanner from yesterday, except it was cinnamon rolls, I was going to post about it today! Looks like they were anxious! I am sure they enjoyed them too.

JnR said...

That is so so cute! You should do those refrigerator rolls those are cool to watch bake too!

Ashley said...

How cute!!! What a good mom. Thanks for the example and the idea.

Traci said...

That picture is just adorable!

The Cowleys said...

I can totally relate. I wait for cookies the same way!