Ok, I look absolutely terrible in this video but I thought it was so funny how Nicole reacted to my "scary" story! This was a super long book about wolves that we got from the library and Nicole picked it out for me to read to her. There was no way, however, that I was going to read the whole book word for word! So I improvised. And Nicole didn't appreciate it. . . until the end, that is! Apparently she is like her mother - nothing too unpleasant, please! A happy ending is all we ask!
Friday, June 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I loved the part about the "elk num nums" and the kissing at the end. Sometimes books call for the condensed version. I can appreciate that.
That is so adorable! I love watching her expression as you read, and of course love the end:):) Another book please!
that was so funny!! I needed a laugh THANKS!
That was great!!! So cute! Love it.
She is soooo cute! I just want to eat her. I really appreciated your story telling skills too.
Where can I get some elk num nums? Way funny.
Leon
Post a Comment