Sunday, March 16, 2008

Tagged - I've officially entered the blogging world!

This proves it - I am officially a blogger! I have been "tagged" (thank you Brittney!) which I figure must mean I am now fully initiated into the blogging world and since I am going to fulfill this "tag" I can now consider myself a contributing part of the blogging community! By the way, I think I'll start calling it "bloggin' " now - sounds so much cooler. Like I've been doing it my whole life.
So - 3 favorite snacks
1. cereal - I know this has been mentioned by others (Sarah, if I knew how to do it, you'd be a link here) so I will mention a few favorite kinds: Raisin Bran Crunch, Cracklin Oat Bran, Honey Nut Cheerios, Honey Bunches of Oats (the blue kind).
2. homemade toast with butter and honey
3. many kinds of sweets - here I will steal from Natalie (pretend link here) and say graham crackers with chocolate frosting (which have sat overnight, of course), brownies with ice cream (does that count as a "snack" or is it just a dessert?), and currently Easter candy (which I am supposed to be saving but keep sneaking out of the pantry)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

You are so funny. Cereal is the BEST!

Anonymous said...

You're so funny...Let me officially welcome you to the bloggin' world. I am so glad you finally came over!