Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Things we like


Lately Nicole has been trying to get me to take her clothes off all the time. She always wants to be naked! So today when I got her up from her nap this is what I found. She had managed to take her shirt off - well, kind of! She got it over her head and was pretty proud of herself. She was happy to hang out that way. Guess I've talked about how beautiful her body is a little too much!

Pay no attention to that embarrassing wet spot on the front of Nicole's pants.

7 comments:

Alyson said...

Who doesn't just want to sit around naked all day. Well, atleast in their underwear! :) Grace has been the same way though. She's thrown a fit the last three days when I try to get her dressed.
PS I can't believe how long Nicole's hair is getting!

Shari said...

I love your blog. So, I guess Woodson finally talked you into doing it. It is very cute. I had to laugh when I saw Nicole half dressed, because just at that moment Mara came running by completely naked. Just wait until Nicole can completely undress herself. It has become a full-time job just keeping any clothes at all on Mara.

Mauri said...

Jenny...I'm glad you've jumped into the blogging world with the rest of us. Cute picturesby the way.

Natalie Wright said...

Somehow I just knew showing a link in my post from my blog to yours would get you excited. You are so funny. Welcome the the blogging world!

teamw said...

I can't remember if we already commented..but your kids are CUTE!!! and MAN I wish I had lazy days to lay around and lounge.

Kirstine said...

I love your blog. It is so fun to peek into everybody's lives and I am keeping Ella in Onesies that snap it the crotch because she hasn't quite figured out the snaps yet. Otherwise she would be without the diaper and I have done enough clean up.

Aimee said...

I like this too! WHAT A BODY!