
They're in!
Well, I received my sweetheart's dance pictures via email today and knew I needed to document the occasion. After all, when was the last time we had a picture of just us dressed up without food or spit up on us in front of a cute backdrop? Come to think of it, we've never had that - at least not with each other!
We were all looking good that night, let's admit it. I may have not been wearing a crushed velvet dress with shoulder pads that matched the backdrop but I definitely felt I was pulling out all the stops with the nylons with only one run in them and a subtle application of eye shadow. And my partner. . . well, what can I say? This is the first dance photo I have gotten where my date was downright HOT!
1 comment:
You both look great! I think that's the first actual picture of your "shorter" hair I've seen. I like it!
Post a Comment