Saturday, August 22, 2009

Posting Something New

I am putting this on here purely for the purpose of not being derelict in my blogging duties. I really have nothing to say right now and I should be in bed but when my posterity looks back and reads this in 100 years they will wonder what has happened in the past two months so. . . here are a couple pictures.
Here is our cute birth announcement - courtesy of Alyson - Thank you! Thank you! Unfortunately, they are still sitting on my counter because I have no envelopes. So if they never actually go out, at least it will be here for you all to see! She is SUCH a good baby and just makes me laugh every day with her huge tongue-out smiles! And here they all are on our first Sunday to church with 3 kids. Matching dresses included. Nicole wants to wear them all the time! I should get a few more!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you back in the blogging world! She is such a cute little baby. Thanks for posting pictures.

Liz said...

Very cute! Love Anya's hair!

julie said...

Aren't matching dresses fun!

Brandi said...

The birth announcement is so adorable! I love the picture of Anya in the basket. We are excited to see you all in a couple weeks!

Jen (momofmandm) said...

They are all so cute and I love the baby's hair.