Saturday, December 20, 2008

Gotta love the Babies!

For those of you who know her, you know that Nicole LOVES babies! She has a few of her own and will frequently carry around as many as her little arms will hold but her favorite is "Bambi." She named Bambi herself. She is also so protective of her that she frequently asks me to hold her if she has to do anything and instructs me to kiss her and pat her back. I have to watch out if I don't do it right - she is VERY particular! So the other night I decided to document what we sometimes find. . . Nicole asleep with Bambi on her chest! I think it is so cute how her last thought before she goes to bed is to make sure her baby is covered up and comfortable on her chest!

5 comments:

Natalie Wright said...

I just bought those same jammies for Evey...
Nicole, I thought you slept in the closet?!? Love the big girl bed!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! What a mommy in the making. I thought she slept in the closet too. So glad to see you've let her out! Hee, hee!

Michelle said...

I love the binky curled up in her little fingers, too. Such a mommy and such a little girl, too.

Ashley said...

Very cute!

Kim said...

So cute!!! It has been fun seeing you around : ) Congrats on the next baby!! How exciting : )