Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A little Genealogy

Well, I was doing a little genealogy lately - you know, like I do all the time - and came across some pictures I'd never noticed before of some little known relatives. I guess these were their graduation pictures or something. Attractive looking bunch. That one from 1966 is HOT.
Sharon, graduated 1968
Michelle, graduated 1974
Karen, graduated 1966
Tiffani, graduated 1994 (Talk about a good hair day! You don't get that kind of height just any day. She must have known it was picture day.)
Susan, graduated 1962

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I just tinkled! You are too funny. Thanks for the laugh. Everyone should do this! In fact, I would love to see Bishop Wright and Natalie do this.

teamw said...

don't you LOVE finding ancestors? I don't know what's funnier, the pics or the fact that it took me almost to the last one to realize it was really your face.. yeah I'm slow sometimes :)

Jess said...

That is AWESOME!!!! I love it. I'll have to go give it a try :)

Aimee said...

I feel a strange connection to Tiffany from 1994...it couldn't be the hair or anything like that.

Ashley said...

you are hilarious and ididn' notice anything weird or dated about the '94 picture. it looked totally awesome to me.....

julie said...

Way too much time on your hands, Jenny!