
Well, it's taken me 30 (er. . . give or take 3 or 4) years to decide but, yep, I've finally decided that fall is officially my favorite season! We went up to a cabin near Aspen Grove Friday night and the colors were so GORGEOUS that I had to take a picture of us with them. This doesn't nearly do it justice, though! I should have taken a picture of the hillside! Seeing things that beautiful and being out in nature always makes me realize how great Heavenly Father and Jesus are. Our world is truly breathtaking and Heavenly Father knows every tiny bit of it and every star in the heaven. It makes me realize how incredible it is that He created and knows every single one of us and that there are so many people out there not aware of who they are and how I need to help everyone I can to realize it. Sometimes when I see something as beautiful as the mountains were that day I think Heavenly Father put it there just for me. That suddenly sounds quite self-absorbed but I think sometimes He really does put something there just for each of us to see.
3 comments:
Love the fam pic! Fall is my favorite time of year too! I just love the color changes.
what a cute fam pic! I love fall too and I'm excited to be a bit more north so we can enjoy it :)
What a great picture. You have a good looking family. Thank you for your post. I appreciated your observations...
Post a Comment