Sunday, May 25, 2008

Tagged - a while ago!

I’ve been tagged by Natalie (like a week or so ago) - and I am finally going to do it so I won't be viewed as an inactive blogger. Here goes!
A. ATTACHED OR SINGLE? Attached
B. BEST FRIEND? Woodson
C. CAKE OR PIE? Definitely pie - preferably mud pie
D. DAY OF CHOICE? Any day Woodson is home that starts out with a run and ends with dessert - is that slightly counter-productive?
E. ESSENTIAL ITEMS? a rubber band to put my hair in a pony tail.
F. FAVORITE COLORS? Blue and red
G. GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? gummy bears only if they are Goldbaeren - otherwise, YUCK!
H. HOMETOWN? Anchorage, AK till I was 8; Payson, UT till 11, and Redmond/Sammamish, WA after that. . . but let's be honest, I'm old enough to have lived in Utah for enough years that I probably should just say Lehi!
I. INDULGENCE? no idea! TV after the kids are in bed, I guess!
J. JANUARY OR JULY? July, if those are the only two choices!
K. KIDS? 2 cute sassy ones!
L. LIFE ISN’T COMPLETE WITHOUT? Woodson and a box of brownie mix
M. MARRIAGE DATE? August 23, 2003
N. NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS? 2 sisters, 3 brothers.
O. ORANGES OR APPLES? Apples, I hate to peel oranges!
P. PHOBIAS OR FEARS? my kids becoming criminals
Q. QUOTE? I like them when I hear them but then usually forget!
R. REASON TO SMILE? Definitely my kids: Matthew just did his "bootie up" dance against the wall!
S. SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN? Wonder Woman - I used to have the underoos!
T. TAG 5 PEOPLE… Um, who hasn't been tagged yet? Let's go with Aimee, Julie, Erin, Jenn, and Carmen (Jenn, I know you were already tagged but I figured you were still fair game because you haven't done it yet!)
U. UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: I worked in a plastic factory in Germany doing machine work with all the other foreigners. That's where I got hit on and began my relationship with Lexi, the Nigerian tailor. (yes, I am serious)
V. VEGETABLES? I know tomatoes are technically a fruit, but they grow in my garden so I'm going to count them. Also, arugula, mostly because I have attempted to grow it this year and it grows like a weed no matter what I do! I hope I like it.
W. WORST HABIT? picking at my nails
X. X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND? Ultrasound: less harmful radiation and it seems like ultrasounds are associated with happier conditions!
Y. YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? really saucy pizza or chocolate chip cookies right out of the oven
Z. ZODIAC SIGN? Scorpio

2 comments:

JnR said...

I love learning more about you. Can we get a video of this 'bootie up' dance by Matthew?

Jamie said...

Ummm...I think you need a new post just to expand upon "U". Sounds like a great story :)