your kids are so cute!! But I guess you already knew that :> Glad you guys are having fun and THANK YOU for feeding Preston so much when he and Carlton came to visit!!
I opened your blog and Dallan said "Look at that, a slideshow! She's getting good!" Kudos to you!Natalie
So so cute:) N is getting so big and beautiful and M is growing up and getting more handsome!
When I saw the picture of the husband and the girl, actual tears welled up in my eyes! Of course, 'the boy' and 'the girl' are as cute as ever.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
your kids are so cute!! But I guess you already knew that :> Glad you guys are having fun and THANK YOU for feeding Preston so much when he and Carlton came to visit!!
I opened your blog and Dallan said "Look at that, a slideshow! She's getting good!" Kudos to you!
Natalie
So so cute:) N is getting so big and beautiful and M is growing up and getting more handsome!
When I saw the picture of the husband and the girl, actual tears welled up in my eyes! Of course, 'the boy' and 'the girl' are as cute as ever.
Post a Comment