I'm thinking of starting one of those blogs that people all over the world read and refer to for information on a certain skill. I'm still unsure of what I would title it but I would definitely subtitle it with something catchy like: "Paper: you make airplanes with it, you wipe with it. . .why not build a house?" I think it would be a hit. I would have not shortage of things to post. I live with the master.
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Paper: the all purpose building material
You can build anything with paper and tape. This is a fact. Those of you who read my post from a few months back may remember that one can easily construct a kingcobra costume from just a few sheets of paper. Did you know you can also make pockets? Like, say for example, your shorts don't have any . . .and you really need some to carry, say, candy? Solution: just find some paper. Really, the possibilities are endless.

I'm thinking of starting one of those blogs that people all over the world read and refer to for information on a certain skill. I'm still unsure of what I would title it but I would definitely subtitle it with something catchy like: "Paper: you make airplanes with it, you wipe with it. . .why not build a house?" I think it would be a hit. I would have not shortage of things to post. I live with the master.
I'm thinking of starting one of those blogs that people all over the world read and refer to for information on a certain skill. I'm still unsure of what I would title it but I would definitely subtitle it with something catchy like: "Paper: you make airplanes with it, you wipe with it. . .why not build a house?" I think it would be a hit. I would have not shortage of things to post. I live with the master.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is sooo creative!!! What a smart kiddo.
I think your info. blog would be a big success. Mike tried to make the Kingcobra creation but didn't know all the steps to it. He was hoping to recruit Matthew for some pointers.
I like Matthew's glasses. Anya was so tiny last time we saw her. We are planning on coming to visit next month and will be excited to see all of you!
I haven't checked your blog for a while, so I have comments for this post and some of your past ones as well. First, I love Matthew's glasses! He looks very handsome in them. And I just picked up my glasses today too, so tell him Aunt Julie will be wearing them with him! Second, Anya is such a cutie! I can't believe how much she's grown! She looks little, though, kind of like my third was. Is our milk just not as good by the third kid? I can't wait to see her and the rest of the kids in a week. Love you!
Wahooo!! Go Matthew!! He would love the origami stuff our kids do. Paper is truly incredible stuff!
Post a Comment