Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Comparisons

In light of my last post, I thought I would look throughh old pictures and actually compare my children at similar ages. I figure they are all about 7 months in all these pictures. I think Matthew takes the cake for weight even though this picture doesn't seem to show him in all his fat glory. I think I'll have to look for a nudey picture. You can tell I tried a little harder with Nicole's hair than I do with Anya's! Too bad there is so much more of it to do something with!


Anya ain't got nothin' on Nicole!


4 comments:

Jen said...

Ok, so as I was scrolling down I didn't realize that the second picture was Anya at first, so I thought, "Wow! Nicole looked just like Anya!" Anyway, what cute chubby babies you have. Those are my favorite!

Jess said...

Love the comparisons...cute kids

Debbie said...

What cute babies! And how fun to see them all at the same age.

Ben and Summer said...

Jenny! I found your blog again and I'm so glad. I miss you guys. Your new little one is so beautiful! I love her name. Looks like you guys are doing great! Can't believe how big your kids are getting. Keep up the great work!